Full Force Drilling is committed to protecting the environment through regulatory compliance and the continuous review of our operations, ensuring we meet or exceed environmental standards in all our activities. We constantly work on developing procedures and new equipment to reduce the footprint of our operations. While doing our work we consider the appropriate protection of humans, animals, plant life, air, water and soil.
Full Force Drilling is dedicated to the development and implementation of a Waste Management/Recycling Program. Our purpose is to create an environment as waste free as possible within our operations and set ourselves as an example in the reduction, reuse and recycling of waste. We shall use, store and dispose of products in such a manner that it will provide appropriate protection to the environment.
The threat to our environment is real and we now have the opportunity to make a positive impact through leadership and the proper protection by managing activities to safeguard the environment.
Full Force Drilling is committed to protecting human health and the environment through regulatory compliance and the continuous review of our operations. We intend to meet and exceed this commitment through the application of the following principles:
- Managing activities to protect the environment, conducting these activities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, approvals and codes of practices
- Management will develop and enforce good environmental standards in accordance with relevant legislation. Incorporating guidelines and industry accepted practices when appropriate.
- We expect all workers to do their best to prevent harm to the environment, ensuring that all Full Force employees are trained properly. Workers will be kept informed on how to do their jobs in such a manner as to cause minimum environmental harm and waste of materials.
- Assess and manage environmental performance through monitoring, evaluation, corrective action, reporting and communication. Anticipating and avoiding environmental problems.
- Strive for continuous improvements in environmental performance.
- Use and conserve natural resources efficiently.
- While doing our work, we shall consider the appropriate protection of humans, animals, plant life, air, water and soil. Our goals on the job can be met without risking harm to the environment.
- We shall use, store and dispose of products in such a manner that will provide appropriate protection to the environment.
- Where possible, we shall recycle and promote the use of recycled products.
- Maintain an Environmental Management System to implement the Environmental Policy.